MagneTrac ® is a Proactive Asset Management Program for lifting magnets.
Unlike other asset management programs that merely manage inventory or warehouse space, MagneTrac® is a complete, proactive system of innovative tools that tracks, analyzes, and maintains efficient production line performance of magnets deployed across an organization.
Although each MagneTrac program deployment is tailored to fit a specific client’s needs, most programs include the following attributes.
WHITE PAPER MagneTrac
A physical and technical inventory of a magnet fleet can be conducted to understand how much magnet capability is already within an organization.
- Trained service technicians inspect & inventory each magnet & system component
- Magnet system compatibility is documented
- Application & usage of each component is documented
Assessment & Profile
With an inventory in place, each magnet is often fully scrutinized to see how well it fits into the magnet fleet:
- Components identified by manufacturer, model, S/N
- Each magnet evaluated on safety, wear, usage & application
- Probable cause of failure evaluated, if applicable
Comprehensive Reporting and Recommendations
A MagnetTrac system offers cost savings, training opportunities, regimented maintenance and consolidation solutions for any company taking advantage of our methodology:
- Repair list for defective units
- Component standardization recommendations
- Operator Training